Special COVID-19 Information
We want to assure you that Florida Prepaid is here for you as Florida continues to cope with the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For 24/7 account access, please log in to your account at . Most account functions can be completed online, including making payments and contributions, requesting withdrawals, and adding new Plans.
Prepaid Plan Customers
In order to provide your family with financial flexibility during this challenging time, Prepaid Plan Open Enrollment is now extended through May 31, and the Board has deferred required payments for April, May and June. Please read the following carefully, as action may be required:
- The payment deferral applies to those who have purchased a plan during the 36棋牌 Open Enrollment period, as well as to customers who purchased in prior years.
- All payments will resume on July 20, 36棋牌, and your payment schedule will be extended by three months.
- If you are currently making payments via check, online banking or payroll deduction, action is required. Please contact your payment provider if you wish to pause payments at this time.
- If you are currently making automatic payments (via ACH) through your online account, the Board will not collect your payments that would have otherwise been collected in April, May and June. Your payments will be automatically restarted in July. No action is required.
- If you would like to continue making payments during this time, action is required. You may still make payments by logging into your online account and setting up a one-time payment, by sending a check or money order, or by making a payment through your online banking provider.
Savings Plan Customers
Beyond potential health impacts, COVID-19 has also contributed to significant market volatility. In light of the current market conditions, Account Owners should keep in mind that the value and performance of Florida 529 Savings Plan Accounts may fluctuate from time to time.
You may change Future Allocations for your Savings Plan contributions at any time. You may move funds between investment options (Transfer Current Allocations) twice per calendar year.
As always, Account Owners should periodically assess their investment choices with their time horizon, risk tolerance and investment objectives in mind.
School Refund Headed Your Way?
If your student was unable to finish his/her college semester on campus due to the impacts of COVID-19, you might be receiving a refund for dormitory, meal plan, or other expenses from the school.
Learn more about the options available to you if the funds paid from a qualified tuition program, such as the Stanley G. Tate Florida Prepaid College Program or Florida 529 Savings Plan, are returned to you or the student.
Need Technical Assistance? Here are some helpful tips:
- Locked out of your account? — If you attempted to log in to your online account, and are now locked out of the account, please wait one hour, and if you know your username and password, try to log in again.
- Forgot Username? — If you do not know your username, please click on Forgot Username from the Log In screen, and an email will be sent to the Account Owner’s email currently associated with the account.
- Forgot Password? — If you do not know your password, please click on Forgot Password from the Log In screen, and a password reset email will be sent to the Account Owner’s email currently associated with the account.
- Where is my MFA Code? — If you are not receiving your multi-factor authentication (MFA) code, please check your Spam folder.